EU Brokerage Event on KET* in Horizon 2020
This event is dedicated to the Key Enabling Technologies in NMBP and will target upcoming calls in the following thematic fields:
- Nanotechnologies and Advanced Materials
- Advanced manufacturing and processing
- Energy efficiency in Buildings (PPP EeB)
- Factories of the Future (PPP FoF)
- Sustainable process industries (PPP SPIRE)
- Open Innnovation Test Beds (OITB)
The objectives of the brokerage event are to present the 2019 topics of the European Union’s NMBP Work Programme 2018 – 2020 of the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation “Horizon 2020” and to prepare future co-operations between participants. The corresponding calls for proposals can be found on the Participant Portal of the EU Commission.
Participants will have the opportunity to present their own project concepts and to meet representatives from companies/ SMEs, universities and research organisations in order to exchange ideas during pre-arranged meetings with the aim of paving the way for future co-operations and European projects including call topics for 2019-2020. Brokerage activity support will be offered by representatives of National Contact Points and the members of the Enterprise Europe Network.
- get the latest information from the European Commission about Horizon 2020 and next calls
- facilitate the setup of project consortia
- present, discuss and develop new project ideas at international level
- initiate cross-border contacts
Active participation in the workshops and B2B meetings is expected.
Costs: Participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory since the number of participants is limited.